Jun 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Ayah ^^

Dad Pictures, Images and Photos

A dad is someone who
wants to catch you before you fall
but instead picks you up,
brushes you off,
and lets you try again.

A dad is someone who
wants to keep you from making mistakes
but instead lets you find your own way,
even though his heart breaks in silence
when you get hurt.

A dad is someone who
holds you when you cry,
scolds you when you break the rules,
shines with pride when you succeed,
and has faith in you even when you fail...

So dad, u know that I'll always need u in my life,
because u are my hero,
and there's no other man that can replace u in my heart.
All the things that u'd sacrificed for our family,
ur hard work just to make us happy,
ur smile when nothing's going right,
ur tears that been held back behind ur heart,
I knew it very very well..

I hope u still can trust ur only daughter who keep giving u worries..
I promise,at least I'll make u proud with me now..
Even u're far away from me,
and we cant seem to meet everyday,
I really hope that u'll always support me,
because for me,there's no other love that can make me safe other than
God's,mom's n ur love..
I'll be ur greatest daughter!
Just keep healthy,
n have a really blessing day on ur birthday even without me there..
I love u,
more than u ever know..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR MOHD YUNUS BIN MANSOR,
MY BOSS,
MY HERO,
MY DAD,
MY EVERYTHING!







No comments: