Apr 10, 2011

That Woman



A woman loves you.
The woman loves you with all her heart.
She follows you around like a shadow every day.
She's laughing but is actually crying.

How much longer
Do I have to look at you alone like this?
This meaningless love
This miserable love
Must I continue for you to love me?

Come closer, a bit more
When I take a step closer,
you runaway with both feet

I, the one who loves you,
I'm beside you.
That woman is crying.

That woman is very shy
So she learnt how to smile
Her heart is so full of tear,
She can't even share her story with
her best friend

So, that woman said that she loved you
Cause you're still the same
Yet another fool
Just another fool
Won't you hug me once before you go?

I want to be loved, my dear.
Everyday in my heart,
always in my heart
I shout out loud
that woman is still beside you even today.

Do you know that woman is me?
Don't tell me you know but still doing this to me.
But you won't know because my dear,
you're just a fool.

How much longer
Do I have to gaze at you alone like this?
This foolish love
This miserable love
Must I continue for you to love me?

Come closer, a bit more
When I take a step closer,
you runaway with both feet

That woman who loves you
Even now, she still by your side

and she still crying.

***

Assalammualaikum.
Wah.. dlm 2-3 minggu ni aku layan Kdrama ja.
Eheh.
Lama dah aku tinggal xtvt aku ni.
Drama yg aku baru abes tgk, Secret Garden.
Lambat kan aku? Huhu
Org da habes feeling, aku lak baru thegeh2.
Ok fine ^^'
Aku bg 4 bintang la out of 5 bintang.
Sebab Hyun Bin berlakon. HEHE.
Ok auta ja tu. Aku x suka sgt Hyun Bin tu.
Sebab cerita ni wat aku mnangis + feeling teruk sgt.
Haha.
Dekat seminggu aku berkabung.
Haih.

Lagu2 dlm OST dia plak mmg terbaik lah!
Lagu kat atas ni yg aku paling suka. Hoho.
X sangka plak aku Baek Ji Young yang nyanyi lagu ni.
Sbb slalunya aku dgq lagu dia mcm ganas ja, huhu.
Skrg dlm playlist aku mmg lagu2 dlm drama ni la.
*tmasuk U-Kiss - 0330 n CN Blue - Love Girl
Ah-ha.

Aku bukan nk bjiwang, tp kan..
Tapi kan.....
Lirik dia mendalam la. Huhu.
Mmg tertembak kat kpala aku sndiri.
Pcintaan syok sendiri yg mnyedihkan. Huhu.
Awat la hang kejam sgt dgn aku?
Berapa lama lg hg nak wat aku cmni?
Haih.
Sekarang aku cuma nk mntak tlg satu ja,
satu ni ja.
Tlg rendahkan kepala hg sbb aku nk sekeh laju2.
Sekali pun jadi la.
Boleh x?
Tyvm.

'Do u want to look at me,
or do you want to eat with me?
Do u want to eat with me,
or do u want to go out with me?
Do u want to go out with me,
or do you want to live with me?
Do u want to live with me,
or do u want to die with me?'

No comments: